Antonio knows the importance of safe neighborhoods. When working in the Mayor’s Office, Antonio worked with communities, law enforcement, Governor’s Office of Crime and Prevention and legislators to develop community-oriented strategies to curb violence in the City of Baltimore.
As a Maryland State Delegate, Antonio will:
- Work with the Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention to ensure that resources are awarded to areas needed in the 40th legislative district.
- Under the Project Safe Neighborhoods (PSN), partner with law enforcement and communities to develop community law enforcement initiatives while sustaining focused deterrence strategies.
- Employ strategies to re-build distressed communities
- Author legislation to combat gun violence, gang crime, sexual offenses and juvenile delinquency.
- Improve community safety.